Tree Hugger (ep1) Tree Hugger (ep1)

Wasnt That bad, but decent i guess

i guess it was i little funny because gwen is annoying and follows you everywere lol, oh and i added you on my list by the way. im Hd Zipp that annoying guy -.-

Blue VS Green Yoshi Blue VS Green Yoshi

yay

This is fun to watch!
Just a couple of things to say:
Make it longer
It shouldn't be rated 17+ for exceesive violence. It's just punching.

The idea was ok, the flash was equivalent. Make this longer.

Beast Boi Pt.1 Beast Boi Pt.1

lol...

It has a low ass score but I think its funny!
Just pure randomness! =P

I like the fact I get whistle points from all the ppl saying abusive things to you lol... But I liked it! not too much.. maybe I am going overboard with all 10's but i wanna be nice.

NICE RANDOMNESS!!!
MAKE MORE LOL

ViceFullbuster responds:

You aren't a true fan if that's it's purose for you.

Blocking Wall Blocking Wall

Fun

It was pretty fun. I enjoyed it.

It's not the effort you put in it, it's how great it is. :D

EvilAnimator responds:

Yeah but i will make an even better one, part 2 coming soon. After I finish my cool zombie game.

School of sword 2 School of sword 2

Wont u look at that

All tens =P
VERY GOOD
I reviewed the first one too!
yup. Very nice.

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

I like it!

The idea was very impressive. Who in the world would think of playing as bullet bill? Like it probably took some time to think up that. Or you just had one of those lightbulb moments (ting!)
Although, you should have the levels based on the real nintendo levels or something.
But it's good as it is, but that's something to thing about.
=P

The Creep Now The Creep Now

nice man

I liked the intro, sounded pretty creepy, which fits the song. Yep, needs a solo. The only downside is that the vocals were off during the "breathe thru the dark" parts.
But I liked it.
alot.

5/5

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man! The "Creep Now (Final) has the solo and the vocals are a little less obtrusive.\m/
Oh yeah, it was "Creep Thru the dark.." but most songs sometimes ppl hear different than what is really there. I should really post the lyrics...heheh. Thanks again man.